My first love ... the Glashutte Original Senator Chronograph Rose Gold

My first love in the world of haute horlogerie was the Glashutte Original Senator Chronograph Rose Gold from 2006 for about 13,000 USD. It came with a black alligator leather strap. In my opinion it is much better looking then the new Glashutte Senator Chronos, because the hands are not luminescent and there is no "smiley" on the lower subdial (I mean the Glashutte SA writing; take a look at the new Senator Chrono Dials and you know what I mean ;-). What I also liked, was the look of the watch. It has a very sporty look for a classical dress watch. If you are under 40 like me, this fits very fine to a suit and doesn't make you look much older :-)


Glashutte Senator Chronograph Rosegold from 2006, GO caliber 39-31 in-house movement, self-winding, 28.800 vibrations per hour, 51 rubies, 40 hours power reserve, 18 ct. rose gold case, diameter 39 mm, thickness 12,5 mm, sapphire crystal, sapphire crystal see through caseback, 21 ct. oscillating weight, water resistant up to 50 m, silver dial, applied indizes, polished 18. ct gold hands, black louisiana alligator leather strap, 18 ct. rose gold pin buckle






Glashuette Original Senator Chronograph Rosegold wristshot


Three Subdials. Very clean look. The right one is the second hand dial.

Movement is visible through the sapphire crystal caseback.



I liked the wooden case. Very fine piece of handcraft.

The first impression after opening the wooden box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...